Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anything you can do I can do better!


Britton had been singing this song for a few days "Anything you can do I can do better!" I thought it was cute. I had the song in my head and he just picked it up. Well he wasn't kidding. One week after Ethan was admitted to the hospital Britton fell from his bunk bed and landed on his back. He couldn't feel his feet when I tickled him so we called the EMS. He was taken by life flight to the hospital and spent the night. After a chest x-ray, a cat scan, an MRI, and some special attention from his nurses he was sent home. We spent the night in the parents room and the next morning when we went to his room he was there with all these nurses around him he had a chocolate milk, cereal, crayons, and coloring book, and a jeep, and 3 dinosaurs. They told us he couldn't ever go home and that they wanted to keep him. We are so happy that he is ok.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.