Monday, June 30, 2008

This ones for Nita.

This is for my sister Nita. I'm so happy that both her and Saundra have created their own bloggs. I am so happy that I was turned on to a blog of my own. We all feel so much closer together. It is nice to have when we are all so far apart.

This ones for you Nita. I remember when your babies were babies too. Make sure Eddie sees this post.

Eric about 2 years old up to no good.

Big bro!

Baby sis!

Shelbie the beautiful!

Christmas.

Shelbie's first birthday.

Chalkin it up with our bud Britton.

Shelbie's BOO, BOO!

Our wonderful dad.

Can't tell their siblings...

Love you Grama.

Animal lover for reals.

Nita and her babies! Mom your the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great...I want the one where Eric is giving Shelbie a "noogy" (I assume that is how it is spelled)...thanks for that...I of course, cried (cuz that is how I am).

Love and see you soon.

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.