Left to right:
Brian, (my new Bro) his Mom, Grama, Nephew Jake, Brian's brother Jim.

My mom (the lovley mother of the bride).

My adorable little fam, don't my boys look so handsome? (all 3 of them)

My mom, me (the Bride's Maid), and my mother in law.

My nephew Eric, (the usher) and me.

My mom, and Eric.

My sister (the beautiful bride), and my mom.

Brian sneaking a peek of what is now his. (This one was my idea). CUTE!

The bride, and Shelbie.

The bride, and Jake.

I love this one!

Brian's bro Jim, nephew Jake, and Brian.

My boys just had to get in on the picture action!

Bride & Groom. (and Britton pouting about SOMETHING).

The wedding party. Best man (Jim), ring barer (Jake), groom (Brian), bride (Saundra), brides maid (Me), flower girl (Shelbie), usher (Eric), and father of the bride, (which was really my brother Eddie).






1 comment:
Looks like it went well! Congrats to Saundra!!! You guys all looked really good! I don't mind all the pics, I actually really like it! Glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment