Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet!

Here we go... Getting ready to go to the zoo for Zoo Boo!

Trick or Treating at the zoo? Yep! I made our moms dress up as the pit crew for Cars the Movie. (Our costume last year).

Britton as Optimus Prime, and Ethan as a skeleton.

It was pretty cool to see the zoo at night. They had little booths set up throughout the zoo where the kids could trick or treat.



Funtastic FOUR! I love dressing up with the boys. We all get into it so much. Even Eric (he won't admit it though).

Grama was so happy to be here with us for her birthday. Happy Birthday Grama!

After we were done Trick or Treating we went to Freddy's for ice cream.

They have delicious ice cream!



A little help from Grama.



mmmm...

The best moments of the night were just listening to the boys sing the same song I sang as a kid. Britton has been working for weeks on teaching Ethan this song.
"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat.
If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear."
Well at one of the booths Ethan collected his loot and didn't sing. I told him to sing his song to them even though they already gave him candy. He sang, "Trick or treat, gimmi more!" It was hilarious!

He also sings "Trick or treat, smell my feet give me something too good eat!" CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Oh, I just want to watch both of these videos over and over.

It took 3 takes to get this whole clip from Britton, he was being such a goof. On one of the clips he stopped half way through the song so I was trying to wave him to keep going and he didn't get it so he just started dancing. It was so funnnnny!
I guess you could say we had a great Halloween.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.