Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Merry Christmas AND A Happy New Year!

Where to start. I know Christmas is long gone. (And thank goodness for that) but I am just now getting to post about it. This is a long one but I just wanted to get it out there.
Christmas Eve!
We started out the night making doughnuts for Santa.

We cut holes in biscuit dough and cooked them in oil. Then frosted and decorated them .

Look at that pinkie. He's got it down pat.



We had to make sure they tasted good enough to feed them to Santa.

Perfect!!!

We set them out with a glass of milk.

MMM...

Each of the boys got to open one gift. Britton was so excited about his Wii sleep pants. They have a pocket for the Wiimote while your waiting for your turn.

Ethan loved the marble track he got from Grama.

Next we went off to track Santa.

Britton was so excited. I think this was the most excited we have ever seen him.
"Santa's almost here!"

Getting Oma and Opa! "Santa's in the United States!"

Ethan's Mickey p.j.'s and "Thank you grama for the marble track."

The boys camped out on their floor. In the morning we woke them up to tell them "Santa's been here!"

Still half asleep!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!



Numbers puzzle train.

Britton got a marble track from Grama too.

More Legos

Ethan got Hungry Hippos!

We got a few movies too!

Eric's favorite gift. Imperial Star Destroyer.

The boys helped him put it together.

All 1366 pcs.







Britton got bowling passes from uncle Lynn so on New Years Day we all went bowling.

It was a lot of fun.



Every time Ethan went out to roll the ball he would come back and say "I went bowling mom."

Britton's first...

Ethan's turn...

My boys. So cute. All 3 of them.


HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!

2 comments:

Lawna said...

Britton was so cute. I didnt know what to do laugh or cry so i did both. LOL

Melissa said...

My question is... How long did it take Eric to put that thing together?!?! Wow!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.