Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines Day.

In January Eric and I made a deal with the boys that if we could go the whole month without going out to eat we would go to Houston to visit the LEGO store. It was a commitment for sure but we sailed right through January. We did go out for Ice cream one night when they had skate night with the school but Oma paid for it so it didn't count.

We planned to go on the weekend of Valentines Day since we had a 3 day weekend and we made it like a little vacation. That morning I made heart shaped french toast and after I got home from work we headed to Houston.

The boys love it when I do things like this. It's a lot of fun.

While we were there we went to the Downtown Aquarium. It was so much fun.













Hidden Treasure!!!

One BIG fish!









Ethan wasn't into petting the sting ray but Britton was "hooked"!















The part I hate is you have to go through the gift shop to get out and we always have to get something. We got ride passes for the amusement park and were able to get out of the gift shop fairly easily...

The train was pretty cool.

We went through a water tunnel and could see sharks swimming all around us.



At the end a big shark jumped out of the water and it scarred Ethan so bad, he wouldn't go on the train again.



Ethan hated the most of the rides, on this one Ethan was with Opa and Daddy and we were next to them. I could hear Ethan crying the whole time. He's so timid. Poor thing.





He totally loved the Mary go round. The guy let him stay on to go again and he went for about 15 minutes. Nice and mellow.







No way was he going to go on this ride. I guess we have one dare devil and one not so dare devil...

I tried and tried but Ethan would not ride!

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.