Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Fourth!!!

I know I'm so late...
So here's how we spent our Independence Day.
We took the boys to the fairgrounds to --WOW his feet look big!-- to have a picnic and watch fireworks.


Well we didn't really take a picnic.
We failed to plan that part of it. So we just hung out till dark.

Luckily the people next to us were kind enough to share their watermelon and licorice with the boys.

They look like happy campers to me.

Then... The sun went down... And the fireworks started...

OOOH...
AHHH...


Wow! It was LOUD!
Then Ethan began to cry...
Yes he began to cry...
Oh, mother dear I sadly fear the fireworks are too loud...
Lets go away from here, oh mother dear...
Far from this big old crowd.





I know. I'm a dork!!!
But YOU love me..
He He.






No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.