Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Antics...

Britton is really into this book called "The Everything Kids' Gross Jokes Book". Well every night before bed he picks this one to be read. We usually read about 3 pages because it is spread out and there's not a lot on each page. Tonight we laughed so much and Britton was having so much fun. I read the Joke and he gave daddy the punchline... I just wanted to put a few out there for y'all to enjoy.

"What is yellow and smells like dead humans?"
"Cannibal puke!"

"How do you say constipated in German?"
"Farfrompoopin!"

"Whats worse than being a 300 pound witch?"
"Being her broom!"

"What sound does a dog make when he pukes?"
"Barf, barf!"

I told you they were gross but hey he loves to read them and we all get a laugh out of it.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.