Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In just 10 days my baby is going to be 8 years old :,(

I can't believe it! And just four days after that he will be baptized and become a true member of our church. He is ready to take on the responsibility of the commandments and pay tithing and some day go on a mission.

I don't know what is more crazy? That he is going to be eight or that I have been a mom for eight years...
It's just CRAZY!!!
Britton Noah Koehler
August 17, 2002


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome. The pictures turned out great!!

Melissa said...

Oh man!! Such a cute picture!!! They grow up too fast!!!!!!! I can't believe we have been mom's for 8 years either! Where does the time go?!?

Lawna said...

He is such a little man. I LOVE the pictures.

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.