Saturday, September 11, 2010

Frog and Toad.

For my birthday I got season passes to the Magik Theater, well I had a few tickets left and the last show of the season was showing in August. Since it was from one of my favorite book series' I thought it would be fun to take Britton and a few friends to see it.
"A Year With Frog and Toad." My sister and I used to read these books when we were kids and I have even gotten a few from the library to read with the boys from time to time.
Ethan had fun with Britton and his friends.
Rio, Ryan and Cannon.



I absolutely loved this play! They worked in a little from each book and it brought back so many memories from my childhood.
"Spring" and coming out of hibernation... (Above)
"Summer"...
"Fall" ...

"Winter" and going back into hibernation...
I found a real cool Frog ice cream cake at Baskin Robins and we went there after to eat cake and open presents...

I didn't think about the fact that it probably softens up on the drive home but since we were eating it there it was solid as a rock so Eric had to borrow their machete to cut the darn thing...
All the kids got a BIG kick out of it though.

mmm...


Great, more LEGOS!

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.