Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh Brother!!!


For the past week Ethan has been looking at the box for the bouncy seat and asking me if the picture is what it will look like. I kept telling him yes but he still asked every day.
Finally on Thursday last week I asked him if he wanted to help me put it together so we could see what it looked like. He was so excited.
Just Ethan and mommy and a couple of screw drivers...

He was a lot of help. I know he is going to be such an attentive BIG brother.
I just hope he is nice to the babies all the time. I know he can have a bad temper some times.
He put his dog in to try it out but we didn't have any batteries. That was all he talked about till we went to the store and got some.


No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.