Monday, March 21, 2011

3 Months old!

I can't believe the girls are 3 months old already!

They are growing soo quickly...


At her last appointment Riley weighed in at 10 lbs. 12 oz. and was in the 18th %. Pretty good.
She loves sucking on her hands and laughs at Britton all the time. She loves it when the boys play at her and has laughed for Oma once.
I love to watch daddy feed her because the look on her face when she looks at him makes me think she only has eyes for him. She loves to "Talk" to us and can really get going.
She is our little Riley Bug!

At her last appointment Reagan weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. and was in the 0%. Tiny girl. Reagan also loves to suck on her hands, smiles constantly and likes to stick her tongue out mimicking anyone who will play with her.
Reagan still has to wear the harness, at the x-ray on the 11th she was not fully developed in either hip socket so we will have another x-ray in 6 weeks. Pray for her.
Reagan noticed Riley for the first time last Monday. She was crying so I set Riley down next to her and went to make her a bottle. Then Riley began to cry and when I returned Reagan was no longer crying and was staring at Riley like "What is she crying about" It was cool to think that they might start interacting with each other soon.
Reagan is our little Baby Bird. I love to listen to her cry (mean I know) but she is the only baby I have ever heard that actually says "Waa" when she cries. Its soo cute. In fact she is crying for me right now so I better get this posted and go get my Baby Bird pronto!!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

How sweet!! I can't believe they are already 3 months old. But then again I can't believe how fast any of our kids grow up!! They are just too cute!!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.