Today is my birthday and as I sit here and think about how our life feels like the same thing day after day, after day, after day, I am thinking of all the blessings in my life. Thinking about back in December when I had to go back into the hospital after having the twins, I was so scared that I was going to die. I was genuinely afraid for my life. This past week we spent a lot of time with family as they came to be with us while we blessed the girls. As most people know my sister's husband Brian has cancer and has been very ill. Each day we didn't know if he was going to feel like doing any of the activities we had planned. We didn't plan much because we know he's not feeling well and we mostly just wanted to be together. Some plans were put on hold, some were canceled and some things we had to do without him. It was and will always be constant reminder of just what I have, I may not have my own house, or enough money that I don't have to worry about going back to work or not, or a lot of the things that I want but I am certainly blessed in so many ways. I have my health first and foremost, I have a wonderful husband that would do anything I asked and gives me all he can. I have an awesome mom who comes to visit often and does so much for us while she is here. I have two caring and giving in laws, and though they may be so tired of us and our kids they say we could stay for ever, they just keep giving all they can. Most of all I have been blessed with 4 fantastic children, four children that brighten my day. Every day! They are the reason I live, all my blessings, the reason I keep going every day.
Auntie Songe and Uncle Brian with my brood. (Disregard the date stamp on Britton's camera).







1 comment:
You guys are great!! We love you!! Such sweet little girls you have! I seriously can't get over how much they look like your boys... especially Britton!! It's always so refreshing to look around you and see how much the Lord has blessed us. When we do, its so humbling at all He has given to us! So glad that you got to spend some time with your fam!!!!
Post a Comment