Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just something I threw together.

This is crazy! I love comparing how much the girls look like the boys.
This is Ethan at 2 months old.
Riley 2 months old...
Ethan 3 months old...
Reagan 2 1/2 months old... Now Ethan had way more hair but I just see so much of their brothers in them. Every time I look at the girls I get an image of one of the boys when they were babies.
Just having fun, taking lots of pics.
Riley 2 1/2 months old wearing Britton's first Halloween costume...
Britton's first Halloween.
The many multitasking poses of mommy...


In times like these if I could get daddy to grab a bottle in stead of the camera I'd be a lot better off.


Misc. pics.




Finally I got a hold of the camera. Proof that Eric does help out...

Sweet Reagan.


Can you tell who is the little sister and who is the big sister???
Sweet Riley.
They do not like the giant flower headbands.

Look at that muffin top. She is definitely my kid.

2 comments:

Severy said...

Your girls are beautiful and you look beautiful too. You are a wonderful mother and it is only going to get better. Enjoy it! I know it is hard but it is soooooo worth it. You are awesome!!!!

Melissa said...

Well they may not like the big flower headbands, but they are dang cute in them!! They totally look like their big brothers.... they can't deny they are family!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.