What can I say? I'm a little late, we did have a wonderful Independence Day. We spent the morning with our ward for breakfast and a flag raising ceremony, and basically relaxed and played games the rest of the day. A nice ending to a long weekend.

Because there is such a need for water this year we couldn't find any place to go watch fireworks but my little "fire Crackers" are enough excitement...

What better place for pictures than right on the grass at the church? Couldn't ask for a better backdrop.
Riley has been sitting on her own longer and longer every day.

Thrilled, I'm sure... Look at those arms!

Finally a smile... She is such a chunk!

A little more fun at home.

Reagan was ready for a nap by this time but I did get a few good pictures...

The boys were making her laugh.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one...

No comments:
Post a Comment