Monday, August 27, 2012

Random Fun...

These were taken so long ago, I can't even remember all the things we were doing but I'm gonna try...
The girls were finally walking well enough for me to trust them outside, I love them in their new little jackets.
course they were on the ground a whole lot more than I would like to have seen them.




Can't believe how short their hair was. They have so much hair now, its just crazy!!!







Britton loves taking a bath with the girls. He's such an attentive brother.




Some day they'll be too tall for walking under the table...

Smiles all around.








Riley's second shiner. It's been about a year now too. Hope its not going to be an annual thing?
She fell and hit the corner of her eye on the windowsill, and the next morning she had a black eye.



No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.