Wednesday, November 28, 2012

May I?

I'm going to apologize for the rush and mixed pictures but I really want to get up to date on this and somewhere in my obsessive compulsive mind it says I HAVE TO do it chronologically.
Month of May!
Playing in the water.







Hanging out with Grama.

Camping...
17 months old and they love the outdoors.















Crossing over.. My Bear becoming a WEBELO


And my little Tiger becoming a Wolf.

Celebrating with the pack!



Dinner at Ruby Tuesday's
So cool...



Raingutter Regatta.












Third Grade Wax Museum.
Britton has been looking forward to third grade for lots of reasons but the Third Grade Wax Museum is the biggest reason.
The kids each choose a historical figure that they want to dress up as, they do research and make a poster board. Then on the BIG day they get to show all.
I must say a lot of these kids did their costumes justice.
Prince William
Babe Ruth
The inventor of LEGOS
Pocahontas.
Michael Phelps.
Carrie Underwood.



Britton was Elvis Presley.
He did a mosaic of a famous photo of Elvis.



Check out those sideburns.

Michael Jackson.
King George


Clark Gable.
Then the third grade got to go to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Ripley's Believe it or Not!
This was the other field trip Grama got to go on, Eric and I couldn't decide who would get to go with them so we both went. 


Grama's favorite!














Mommy's favorite!











Back at home just playing around...

I swear Ethan waited ALL year for this. He was finally student of the week.

I don't know why he was so excited though, he gets so embarrassed when he gets too much attention.
Grama time...















No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.