Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Nine years have gone by like the blink of an eye. My love of my life by my side. He gave me the life I live with pride.
When I look back and see, we were just kids. So young and ready to start our life together. Then and now. A look into the past, our history. Before digital cameras, college, children, and a home of our own. Time flies. Life is too short to not own a camera. Take pictures often, keep those memories close. I'm so happy we found one another. I love you Eric.
Love Me.

All Because of You

Dark days become sunny
Frigid days become warm,
Rainy days become cloudless
And lightning got wiped away from the storm.

Oceans sing,
Rocks cry out,
Mountains roar,
And tree branches shout.

The stars fall
Right out of the sky.
The moon winks
And the sun went dry.

All because you said one thing
All because you said it true
All because you made me smile
All because you said I love you.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay!! Happy 9 years!! we luv you guys!!! Hope you are planning something very cool and awesome for the big 10 year next year!!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.