Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A job well done!

I made little reward charts for the boys to help with getting them to do what they are supposed to around the house. The boys love it and are getting to be such wonderful contributors of our little family...

I got this poster from the teacher store and put Velcro dots on it then I colored 12 little aliens and had them laminated. I put the other half of the Velcro on the aliens. Every time Britton helps out or does something nice he gets an alien. When he has cast all 12 of them to outer space he gets to pick a prize.



I made this poster for Ethan with 10 different colors. Every time he helps out or does something nice he gets to put on one scoop. When he gets all 10 he gets to pick a prize.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Look at how creative you are?!? You are such a great mom!!!!

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.