Friday, October 24, 2008

Mini me!

In April Ethan turned 3, he got this F150 for his birthday. Well rather than throwing out the box we made a playhouse with it. This playhouse has been through so much. We had to cut the door off because it was so tattered. I let the boys decorate it with stickers one day and all kinds of things.

Well when I decided it was time to let it go the boys were sad, so we made cutouts of each of them so they now have mini me's. Its so cute they kind of have some resemblances.

Britton drew the faces on both of them. The next day when Britton was at school, Ethan carried them both all around the house and talked to them like they were his friends.

1 comment:

Lawna said...

That is so adorable!!! They are growing so fast. I can't believe it. And they are so cute. Love ya all.

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.