Each class in the 1st grade at Britton's school had the opportunity to hatch baby chickies. They used incubators, and lamps and learned all about how it works. Each class had between 12-17 baby chicks. After they all hatched, the families were asked if they wanted to take some chicks home. Britton asked me every day that whole week. I talked with a friend, who said he would take them when they got to be too much to handle so I said yes. The boys had so much fun. We only lasted 2 weeks though and they now live with all of Ned's chickens. Ned is my bosses son in law, he sells fresh eggs at the post office where I work. People think it is so neat that you can get fresh eggs and stamps in our little building. When we took the chicks over to Ned's house he took all of us up to see the koop where they were going to live. Britton was happy they would have lots of friends. Ned loves chickens. Any way here they are.

This is Hot Wheels...

...and this is Joe.
No comments:
Post a Comment