Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saying Goodbye.

Two years ago we got Fez and Fuz for the boys.


In April we found out that Ethan had asthma and have since been trying to decide if we should keep the kitties or not. Personally, I don't like cats much so it wasn't too tough a decision for me but it was hard for Britton. Combined with Ethan having asthma, Eric has it as well (he won't admit it affects him) but 3 cats in this little old house with all the dust from the fields around us and all the other factors we chose to find them a new home.

I posted these two pics on Craigslist and found a great family to adopt them.

This little girl is the same age as Britton. Her and her sister were so excited to be getting 2 new kitties.

Britton was so sad and nervous when they came. He didn't know how to react so he was so hyper.

We took a few pictures for our book and they are going to keep in touch.

I'm sorry Britton I know your sad.



This is one their mom sent. They are doing fine and the girls love the new pets.

I know it was hard but we have to make a lot of changes. We need to think of Ethan and even daddy. Britton is doing fine now though.

Next? Ripping out the carpet.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.