Thursday, April 30, 2009

I can't Believe it's Been 10 Years.

Ten years ago we said "I do". It goes so fast. We have come a long way. I'm as happy today with my wonderful husband as I was 10 years ago. I love you Eric and I am so blessed to have you.

I have this free trial of Scrapbook Max Digital Scrap booking (hence the lame black line across the bottom) so I thought I would try it out. We are celebrating our 10th Anniversary today! Happy Anniversary Honey! I am kind of bummed that we decided not to go on a cruise for our Anniversary, neither one of us wanted to part with that amount of $$ in these hard times.


On the other hand I am very glad we didn't go. (These things happen for a reason). This past week has been kind of crazy and scary too. On Saturday Britton came down with a fever and missed school on Monday. Eric took him to the Dr. and they ruled out Swine Flu. (Thank goodness) Strep Throat. He had to miss school again on Tuesday until he was on his antibiotics for 24 hours. He didn't go to soccer or scouts Tuesday night either. We chose to just stay home so he could rest. Well by Tuesday night when the boys were in bed we got a mass e-mail from the school district that ALL schools in the district were closed until May 11th, because of 3 highly probable cases of the Swine Flu in our School District. The health department recommended this action. Wednesday morning I got another e-mail from the coach telling us that the soccer season had been put on hold. For the same reason. I don't think I would be having much fun right now on a ship far away from my boys while all this is going on. I'm happy that I am here with them.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.