Sunday, April 12, 2009

Soccer!

Some of you may know that Britton started playing Soccer in March. We have had so much fun with it. We go to practice one day a week and we have a game every Saturday.



Britton is pretty good at it. It's soo embarrassing though when the coach is doing drills with the kids and Britton grabs onto his leg because no one can catch him.



Their team is so cute. There are 2 girls and 3 boys. All their uniforms are so big on them.





It's great fun watching them play.

The season lasts 8 weeks in the Spring and 8 more in the Fall. I think we'll sign up again if Britton wants to.



Check out the videos below.












1 comment:

Melissa said...

Brayden really like soccer last year. I tried to get him signed up this year, but it was already full! So he is playing T-ball on our Stake/Ward team. He is totally loving it. He has his first game this week! I'm glad Britton likes play8ing soccer too, Brayden had so much fun playing too, and Patrick had fun coaching! :)

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.