Saturday, July 4, 2009

More fun in Utah!

We met Auntie Songe and Uncle Brian for lunch at La Frontera, It was so funny, my sister and I were both wearing the same colors. We didn't plan it I promise.

mmm. It was good. The boys LOVE chips and beans.




The kids got some puzzles from Uncle Brian.





Thanks Uncle Brian!

That night Britton couldn't sleep. He knew daddy was coming in.

I told him if he was still awake when it was time for me to go he could go with me.

Well the stubborn kid did it. He stayed awake. Well until we got down the street, that is.

He was tired at the airport. Daddies flight was behind and he didn't get in until after midnight.

BIG hugs!!! I missed you daddy.

Vacation begins!

The next day we went to Wingers. We had to hit all our faves!





Popcorn!



I didn't eat it all!









Ok honey. Don't smile!

Then we went to where daddy and Songe used to work, to see all their friends.








No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.