Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rainy day blues...

It rained a lot while we were in Utah but we made thew best of it. We didn't have any big plans on the day Daddy was coming in and it was too cold to go to the park so we decided to go to the aquarium to pass the time. Daddies flight wasn't coming in until 11 p.m.

The octopus!

Sea horse.



Frogs.





Britton was so funny. He said mom take a picture of me and Utah so I can tell everyone I was here.

Grandma & Shelbie.



Ethan did not want to touch the sting ray. No way! He said.

He was fine to put his hands in the water though.







I told the kids to plug their noses like they were under water.

Cute!



I'm so happy Shelbie was able to meet us in Utah. The boys still miss her so much.



I found Nemo!













We even had to buy all three of them jackets since we only packed for summer vacation. Not cold weather.

They looked so cute in their new jackets. Funny story though. I had to buy them in the girls section. There was not one sweater, hoodie, or jacket for boys in the whole store. Luckily they look like they are boys jackets. No one will ever know.

Just DON"T tell my husband I bought the boys girl jackets.
Thanks a million.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a really great time in Utah! I wish we could have been there too.

Miss you all.

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.