Oobleck: The Dr. Seuss Science Experiment
Oobleck is a classic science experiment that's perfect for entertaining both kids and adults. If you haven't seen it in action it's very fascinating stuff and before too long you'll have your hands covered with it, happily making a mess that can be washed away with water.
Oobleck is a non-newtonian fluid that is, it acts like a liquid when being poured, but like a solid when a force is acting on it. You can grab it and then it will ooze out of your hands. Make enough Oobleck and you can even walk on it!






2 comments:
Wow, that looks like fun, but then who cleans up the mess it made after!?!? This is why you are a cool mom, I don't even let my kids play with playdough cuz it's too messy and they might mix the colors!! I'm a tad OCD about that! LOL!!
I would have to give the credit to the cool dad this time. I was at work on the 3rd of July. Eric was off for the holiday weekend and this is what I came home to. How could I be mad? They have to be learning something from it!!! Eric and I both cleaned it up after the boys were hosed off and sent to bed. JK!
Post a Comment