Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Sunday when we were getting ready for church I realized that Britton must have had a growth spurt. He only had one pair of pants to wear to church and his only sweater vest was Christmas and daddy would not let me put it on him before Halloween was even here!


So the following Tuesday I went to kid to kid to look around. A friend of mine works there and she told me I should come see her. I shopped there once when Britton was like 1 but have never been into looking for the best deal. But I had a lot of fun and found some great STEALS!
.
Britton got 2 new shirts with vests, another button down shirt, and a nice pair of pants, and Ethan got a new dress shirt with vest and some new dress pants also.
They look so cute in their "new" duds! I found Ethan a rain coat and I also got them each a game and a jacket for Christmas. I was just so excited that I got all that for $75.00. I will have to remember that you can get some great deals at resale shops. They are becoming very popular.


No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.