Saturday, December 26, 2009

Photo op!

Though I don't know many people who are good with a camera and our camera isn't the greatest Eric's mom agreed to take some photos of the 4 of us one day. Despite all the shenanigans we put up with, they turned out pretty well.

I had asked Lynda ahead of time and we didn't really plan a specific day. One afternoon when we got home from church the boys were in good moods so I said lets do it!

This was a fun one I just thought it was kind of cute and candid. Real life kind of...


Britton is our clown and resident instigator.
If he jokes Ethan jokes, they are the epitome of "Monkey See, Monkey Do!"


You can see how any parent would want to pull all their hair out.






Just when you think he's about to get serious...



...He just can't do it.



But after all that you get pictures like these and you know you can just hug, and kiss, and love them for ever!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

You did get some great pictures! You and Eric are so cute together!! WE sure miss you guys!!! Hope you had a great christmas! :)

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.