Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Honey Do...

We finally got around to working on the kitchen this past weekend! Back in November we knocked out the wall between the kitchen and dining room, then we kind of put it on hold till after the holidays. We taped all the walls and put down the drop cloth and suddenly it occurred to me that if we were going to put a door in (we had talked about it in the past) that this was the time to do it. Before we painted the wall or any of that, so that is what we did.

Window...

We dropped what we were doing and got to work on it. There couldn't have been a more perfect day. It was beautiful outside.

No more window!!!

Ethan hates loud noises and I don't know why we never thought of this before but Eric gave him his sound proof ear muffs.

It did take us all day but we finaly got it done.



"We"? Who am I kidding? I didn't do any of it.

But I got right to work painting that night with Eric. We primed the walls and the next morning we broke out the color! Good thing it was a 3 day weekend!









I'm so excited! I have been planning to paint the kitchen and dining room foe ever...















It looks and feels fabulous! Its like walking into a model home. I love it!



We all love it!!!

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.