Where to start. I know this is old news but for those of you who don't get to see us too often I'm finally getting to posting Christmas pictures.
This here is what happens when I don't put the tape away after I wrap and mail what seems like a million presents.
The boys taped a bunch of toys together and taped the windows and coffee table.
.JPG)
I think they thought I was going to be angry. A little surprised I admit but it was cute too. They were just hiding behind the couch.
.JPG)
Christmas Eve, after making cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk for Santa the boys got to open one present. P.J's!!! I'm so shocked.

J/K. They get a new pair of p.j.'s on Christmas Eve every year. Neither one of them has noticed it yet though.
.JPG)
So cute and excited!
.JPG)
Hanging their stockings...
.JPG)
.JPG)
Time to track Santa... This was awesome. We went online and got to see where Santa was right before we went to bed.
.JPG)
One last check on Santa, then off to bed. (Truly though, I think Britton called me into his room about 15 times asking "where is Santa now mom"?
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Looks like Santa was in and out before they could catch him.
We all put this Mickey Mouse mosaic puzzle together but the boys and I glued it and framed it for daddy. He was pretty surprised.
.JPG)
Christmas morning, I thought I could sneak in a little walk on my treadmill before the boys woke up but after just 15 minutes they were out of their room and ready to open presents. I always tease with them telling how when we were kids we had to eat breakfast before we could open presents and it seemed like mom and dad took their sweet time....
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
"You rock"!!!
"Play-Doh Rules"!!!
.JPG)
You know the boys and daddy didn't waste any time before they broke out the legos.
.JPG)
Eric did take the time to make a delicious quiche. It was so yummy, I told him it was his new tradition!






1 comment:
We got lots of Lego's at our house too!! :)
Post a Comment