Monday, March 1, 2010

Last month Eric got me season passes to the childrens theater for my birthday and we took the boys to see "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs". We hung out at the park after and I reveled in awe at just how big my babies are getting!












The Children's theater is one of my favorite places to go and what fun would it be without my children.
This story was sooo cute! The reporter had to investigate who was the real guilty party, and at the end the audience got to vote.
First the pig told how the wolf ate his two brothers and tried to eat him...


Then the wolf told about how his dear Grama used to bake for him and give him good advice like "cover your mouth when you sneeze" and "eat all your ham". His Grama was sick and he wanted to bake her a cake but was out of sugar.
He said he tried to borrow sugar from the pigs and their houses triggered his allergies and he sneezed, that was what blew their houses away.
All he could remember when he saw them was "eat all your ham" so he had to eat them.
Then there was Little Red Riding Hood's story but I don't remember much about her account...
When it came time to vote the winner was.....
The BIG Bad Wolf! I don't know how he won but they said he wins 99.9 % of the time.
Yes I voted for the BIG Bad Wolf, and so did the boys.... Hey! I eat ham, and I forget to cover my mouth when I sneeze sometimes too.
The reporter, Little Red Riding Hood, 3rd Little Pig, Britton and Ethan.
Again with The BIG bad Wolf..


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I wonder all the time how my boys are getting so big!!! It's not fair how fast it happens!
Looks like it was a really fun day!

Lisa Koehler said...

It was fun. Hey, I was looking at your facebook wall last night and I must say it has to be something about 7 year olds. Britton has ripped two pair of jeans on the first day he wore them, along with many others just worn down over short periods of time. I can't believe how hard he is on them. It's always the same knee to. Ethan just doesn't ware them out like that yet but I'm sure his time will come. And I am also running out of jeans to hand down to him because Britton is so hard on the knees. It's hard to get rid of brand new pants that just have a blown out knee so come summer Britton just has a lot of brand new cut off jean shorts.

Lawna said...

That is so cute. They are growing like weeds. tell them to stop growing so fast cuz they will pass me up soon hehe

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.