Saturday, March 6, 2010

This ones for you Songe...


Yes! We are going to do something about that nasty door!
"Ta, da!" We got this beautiful door on clearance at Home Depot. I just love it.


Now look at the hallway, we made another change here too.
Can you see the difference? Go back and look again, I'll wait...
We added a hall closet! It's crazy! We just cut the hole and added a door. Well it wasn't that easy. Larry did all the work on this one. Believe me, I thought they were crazy when they first suggested it. But I guess it wasn't imposable after all.

Ok, now look up at the cabinet in the bottom right corner. It's a nice cabinet, it was Eric's grandma's. This was my project, I couldn't get over the fact that you could see everything that was stored in it. All our junk (excuse my bluntness)! So I got creative.



Man I love being creative. I know it gets kind of redundant, all these pictures of the house, but we are all so far apart and I want you to know what we are up to. We have made so many changes and Lynda loves her new house even if it is a little at a time. She is graduating from college in May and we are going to invite her brother and his girlfriend over for dinner. (they have NEVER invited anyone over to their house.) I don't know the reasons but I'm happy that they feel like having people over after all these years.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dang... you are one busy woman! Everything looks so good. You really need to bring some of that creativeness and manpower to my house and help me get some of my little projects done. :)

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.