We were so lucky to have Grama come stay with us for six weeks! She had so much fun hanging out with all of us. It was nice to have such a long visit though because we didn't have to rush to do all kinds of things. We mostly stayed home and hung out. I even worked most of my scheduled days and Grama got to babysit. Some of the wonderful things Grama got to do in the last few weeks were:
Well this little turkey here missed 2 days in the first week of school because he came down with a virus!!! I call it "The Back to School Virus". Two other kids in his class were out with it and the next week one of his teachers were out with it...
Getting the boys off the bus was fun. No matter how hot it was, Grama was there with her camera (in case they did anything cute). And they did...
.JPG)
The Labor Day Picnic with our ward turned out to be a lot of fun, Grama had a great time going to Nursery with me every Sunday too.
.JPG)
Our shed now has a new home between the opening in the trees. Ethan was so upset when he got home from school that day. He just fell apart because he couldn't drive his truck through there anymore. I assured him that Opa would move it as soon as the weather cleared up.
.JPG)







1 comment:
Wow, I didn't realize your mom was visiting that long! How fun! I bet she loved every minute of it!
And I HATE Texas spiders, they are huge... just like everything else in Texas right?!?! Everything is bigger in TX!! :)
Post a Comment