Well I needed somewhere to gripe so I turned to my blog. I am about 6 weeks out if I take what my doc says seriously. He tells me I will probably have the babies before Christmas. Woo hoo!!! I hope I'm out of the hospital before Christmas comes so thats what 5 weeks? I'm cool with that.
All this time everyone has been asking me "how are you feeling"? I cheerfully respond "I feel great"! I wasn't lying either, I have been great up until now, all of a sudden I feel exhausted!!! It was like overnight! I don't want to work, I don't want to sweep the floor, I don't want to do laundry, and I think I just made my last trip to the grocery store! I just got done telling Eric that I'm quitting and not giving him any notice. I'm so tired.
We all got this flu bug this past weekend and it kicked all of our butts. Ever since then I feel like I only have one lung if that. Eric has asthma and was telling me some of the things he feels when he has an attack and it all sounded too familiar.
I don't want my babies to come early, too many complications. I want them to be healthy and developed so in stead I'm wishing for Christmas to come quick! Oh please, oh please! Christmas come quick!!!






2 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe that it is so close!!! How awesome!!! And you so TOTALLY get to feel tired and worn out! Christmas will be here before you know it! I was in the hospital on Christmas almost 8 years ago, it wasn't too bad! :)
I can't wait to see pics of those adorable little girls!!!!!!!!!
You can do it! I remember the last month went on forever for me. It will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see these adorable girls. Need anything just let me know. You are awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment