Counting my first baby shower back in September I have had 4 showers for these little girls. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family members that care about us so much. These babies are already feeling the love of GREAT people.
On November 6th Eric's mom threw me a shower, we invited some my local and long distance friends and extended family members.
Unfortunately there was a bug going around in our area so a lot of my friends couldn't make it and Eric's cousin was in a volleyball tournament that day so his aunts and cousins didn't make it either. But we did get a lot of phone calls and cards in the mail.

The following weekend Joni and Tina (Nursery companions from church) threw me a diaper shower at Joni's house.
I really LOVED this idea for a clothesline banner. I just thought it was so cute. I forgot my camera but luckily Joni took a few pictures for me.

I didn't open all my gifts while I was there so I had Eric take a few pictures when I opened them at home. We got lots of diapers and wipes and more...
Last but NOT least, Eric's good friend at work Regina, hosted a shower at their office for us on the 17th of November. Eric took a few pictures but once things got started we both forgot all about taking pictures.

They sure do love Eric at the county (can't say I blame them). We have always been surrounded by people that love us and care about us (and our kids). We are so lucky...












2 comments:
Oh man... I LOVE those shirts that say Thing 1 and Thing 2!! Too funny!!! You have gotten some really cute stuff!!! I'll get your present in the mail sometime.... I promise! :) We love you guys all the way out here too!!!!
How fun! You are so blessed! It's great to look at those pictures and see some familiar faces. We miss everyone there so much!
Post a Comment