Thursday, January 20, 2011

I. Need. Seep.

There are so many words to describe our precious baby girls (beautiful, sweet, darling, angelic) not to mention my favorite nick names for them (Riley Bug, and Peanut) but these two girls sure know how to run me down. In the rare moment that they sleep at the same time I forget to lay down and get some sleep myself. One night I was certain they were tag teaming on me. I swear. Riley would wake up right when Reagan went to sleep and they just went back and forth in half hour intervals. Regardless of how much sleep I have lost I cannot get over just how cute they are and how much joy they have brought to our lives. These two girls are probably loved more by their two brothers than any little girl has ever been loved by her brother. They just love them so much, they want to kiss them all the time. Most families go through jealousy but they are actually getting in trouble for kissing them too much and too often. They can't even walk by without kissing them. I keep joking that I should have got them a dog a long time ago because they are going to maul the babies to death.



It is pretty funny to watch them next to each other. Riley would swing her hand and touch Reagan's mouth and Reagan thought it was food. She was getting so frustrated.
We are very sad this week too because we had to let Grama (our second set of hands, eyes, and ears) go back home. She was very sad too, but we all know Grama has her own business to attend to. We miss you Grama, came back when ever you want to.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.