While we had access to both Grandmas, we took the opportunity to spend some quality time with the boys. Britton and Ethan have both been so good and understanding with all the things that have been going on this past month that we wanted to reward them. Not only did we bring home 2 babies but we have had numerous doctor appointments for Reagan with her being so tiny and having to be weighed and all the issues with her hip. The boys had so much fun bowling with daddy. I didn't think it was a good idea for me to be bowling just yet so I took care of pictures and ordering nachos and drinks.
I couldn't do a post without including something about the girls. Reagan lost her umbilical cord on the 26th so we very excitedly gave her her first bath at home.








3 comments:
Oh, they are so sweet! I wish I were a little closer so I could snuggle them.
What a fun thing to do with your boys!! And the girls are just too sweet!!! Hope you are recovering well and quickly!!
Looks like you all had lots of fun. I know mom did. I miss you guys.. Oh and I think Britton needs a hair cut.. Just sayin...
Post a Comment