Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!

Birthday kisses from Reagan...
She always sticks her tongue out when we make her smile.
This was as close to their "Birthday Suits" I would let them get.
Just to wish BIG Bro a happy birthday...

I know I'm late posting this but such is life! We had a camp out on the trampoline to start it off.
It was cold but we had fun.
I




Mommy took cupcakes to Ethan at school. (This was a first for us since Britton's birthday is in August and we never get to bring a treat).
Ethan's buddies!

Notice a familiar face?
Thats Calvin... He likes being in the picture. LOL!

Ethan's new ride. He was so excited to get a new bike and helmet.

We had a small dinner at Sonic and then off to The Melting Pot for dessert.
Last month Eric took me for my birthday and when we told the boys about it they wanted to go. We knew they couldn't sit through a whole meal so we just did dessert.

The boys had a lot of fun.
On Friday night Ethan got to invite two friends to go see Charlotte's Web at the Magik Theater. I didn't get any good pictures this time because we opted to take the girls vs. getting a sitter. We went to Baskin Robins after for presents and birthday cake!


Yummy!!!
Ethan had a great birthday.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.