Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Heartfelt Thanks...

About a month ago our Bishop found this on his doorstep.
He delivered it to us at church the following Sunday. I keep asking myself, "why us, why now?"
I can't help but think it is from someone who reads my blog so I just wanted to say thanks, to whom ever it is from.


Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
-Isaiah 54:10

Isaiah was reminding Israel that there was an unfailing love that would uphold them. A covenant of peace was eternally theirs. These words stood true as Jesus was born in a Jewish nation that should never have survived. The mountains were shaken, the hills removed, but God's covenant stood true.



It may take us a year but we are reading it together and then we feel we will know what we are supposed to do with it.

No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.