With his birthday money Ethan took all of us to Crocodile Gap to ride the go carts. We all made an agreement that in stead of buying toys with our birthday money that we would take each other out for some fun.
It kind of set us in the right mood for the upcoming soap box car race with scouts.
Considering I have never made a soap box car, and I had to help the boys all by myself, I think they turned out pretty well.
Each time they had to make a pit stop. Once for a tire change. (The pit crew had to take their shoes off and put them back on.

Then for refueling. (He had to drink a whole capri sun). And last for windshield cleaning. Sadly I did not get pictures of this pit stop but it was the best. The pit crew got to spray him in the face with water and wipe it off.

Britton and his friends were all following Ethan and cheering him on, he was in last place but he didn't even care.








1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! Looks like Britton loves scouts as much as Brayden does! He can't get enough!!!
Post a Comment