As you can see Riley was outgrowing the cradle so we graduated her to her crib and moved Reagan to the cradle, since she was outgrowing the bassinet....

It didn't take long and
she was too big for the cradle too...

Now they are both in their cribs and they look all little again...

Field Day and End of Year Parties!!!

I volunteered in Ethan's class this year to help out with Field Day. I love Field Day because it's all about getting the kids moving. There was a rope swing...

Monkey bars...

A climbing wall...

A climbing net...

Tug of war... And this was just on the inside.

This was our group. Abby, Sophie, Malachi, and Ethan... Heading outside...

Lots of GIANT slides...

And water games...

Britton's friend Jonathan... all soaked!

Britton all soaked!

Go carts...

This one was fun, they each got a chance to sit and a chance to pour...

Ethan didn't mind pouring water on someone's head, but no way was he gong to let someone pour water on his...

I don't know what this is called, but it looked pretty fun...

Tricycles...

Tire pull...

Jumping...

I couldn't believe they cleared it...
There were over 40 stations and it was so much fun!

Then there was Class Party Day. I helped out with Britton's class in the morning and went back in the after noon to help with Ethan's.

Britton and Ryan...

Ethan's class...

Ethan only went on one slide and this is where we spent most of the time after that...

Oh! And graduation. My baby boy is no longer a kindergartner. Between feeding two babies and taking pictures, I didn't do too well. They are kind of blurry but oh well.

I'm so proud.

My little grad!!!

That night Ethan lost his first tooth!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment