Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brian...

This week the girls and I are spending time with my sister in Florida. My brother in law, Brian Tow, has been in our lives for a long time. My sister dated Brian for many years (even before I met Eric), they had their in's and out's but they both loved each other very much. It wasn't until my sister moved from Utah to Florida and Brian followed shortly after, that they knew they wanted to get married. They were married in 2008 and not long after they decided to start trying to have a baby. They bought their first home in June of 2009 and we all met in Utah for a visit. Brian got sick while we were there and over the next few months when he wasn't getting better they found out he had cancer. Their plans to have a baby were set aside and all their efforts went to getting Brian better. It was first thought that this was a slow progressing cancer but as time went on Brian got worse. While I was pregnant with the twins we came to Florida to visit and in March when we blessed the twins Saundra and Brian came to visit us. We had planned a trip to see Saundra and Brian in June but plans fell through and we didn't make it out to visit. When my sister told me that he had passed away I knew I had to come and be with her. The girls and I got on a plane and flew to Florida. I know it was the right thing to do because they were so good, they were no trouble at all. You wouldn't have even known they were on the plane. We are taking good care of my sister and don't want to go home next week but we plan to come back for Christmas.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are a brave woman and GREAT sister to fly by yourself with twins to be with your sister during this time. I'm so glad the girls did great!!

Lawna said...

I am so glad you and the girls were able to be there. We wanted to be but couldn't come up with the money to go.

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.