Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where has every one been? :)

Ok, this is kind of odd but we got a new computer and I have been avoiding it at ALL cost,-the only post I made in October was while I was at my sister's house and I used her computer-What can I say? I do-not-like-change! Anyways when our proofs came in from our mini family photo session (coming soon) I knew I had to get back to it. I don't recall blogging about my sweet baby boy losing his first two teeth so I thought this would be a good time to "test" my skills on this new computer and maybe spark my old blogger flame once again.

May 23, 2011

On the very last day of school Ethan lost his first tooth, (I may have blogged about this) but then in September his second tooth was loose and I think for the longest time, I was more excited than he was. I would tug and yank on the little thing and he wouldn't cry or resist or anything. He never went on to play with it himself either so I thought it was never coming out'ta that mouth! Till one night while brushing his teeth I mentioned that he may NEV-VER lose it. We did our normal bedtime routine and I tucked him in... About 3 minutes later he came out of his room with a bloody tooth in his hand and blood dripping down his chin. The boy could not have had a bigger smile! He was so excited he pulled it out all by himself.
Phew! That wasn't too bad, looks like I'm back!!! More posts coming soon. I have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comment:

Grama said...

So glad to see something new from you. I have missed your posts!Love to all Mom & Grama

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.