Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wow! Have I got work to do?

Now that Ethan is in scouts he was finally part of the jubilee parade!
britton was pretty excited for his little brother.
I wish they didn't have to grow up. :0(

Which brings me to... These two, this was a 9 month picture. That's just how far behind I am. Look how BIG they are getting!
At 9 months...
Reagan:
Slept through the night, could hold her own bottle, clap her hands, sit on her own, and crawl every-where like a little lizard! (soldier crawl)
Riley:
Slept through the night, could hold her own bottle, sit on her own and sit herself up if she needed to, clap her hands sometimes, but not crawl just yet.
We took the girls for their first swim way back in September.
These pictures are backward. This was after we swam but I don't have time to be picky...
After swimming a little while Oma and Opa sat and fed the girls so we could swim with the boys.


The "6 pack" yep! We are THAT family. The one with ALL those kids. :0)

Reagan didn't like how cold it was but after she got used to it she had some fun...


Riley absolutly loved it.





No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.