Friday, January 20, 2012

I don't know if I'll ever get caught up with my blogging??

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We decided to go to a closer one this year for a few reasons. 1. We didn't feel like taking the 45 minute to and hour drive with the girls. 2. We had put it off (because we were so busy) not that we didn't want to go, but it was so late in the season there was really nothing going on by that time.
I got my pictures, thats all that matters to me. Proof that we did "stuff" when the kids were growing up. Haha!!
Naturally they chose the BIGGEST pumpkins they could find.


The girls didn't know what to think.








See those little pumpkins in the background? Those are the size we ended up getting. I don't need a GIANT pumpkin on my porch!







We were practicing for cold weather this day.




The entire 3rd grade did a fun segment on Pumpkin Math. The kids brought pumpkins of all sizes to school and had to estimate then measure them, weigh them see if they would float, see if they weighed less without the seeds, how many seeds were in their pumpkin then count the seeds, and so on... to see if their estimations were accurate.


It was interesting to see what they came up with.


After they cleaned them out they got to carve them.
Silly sock day!



No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.