Reagan likes to sit on Opa's lap and "read" the paper with him.

I never thought there would be a carnival next door to my house but that is exactly what happened. A traveling carnival set up shop right next door at our local park. The boys won this BIG banana for their sisters.

And they each won a small one for themselves.

it was really cold so we went while it was still light outside and when it got colder we took the girls home and they stayed with Oma and Opa while we took the boys on some more rides.

Did I mention it was cold?

this is the view from our front porch.

these pictures are a little backwards but I don't really care about that. Lol!

invading brother's room...

super fun ball pit!

the girls don't even cry, they love being in all the balls.

first ride in Ethan's big truck.

she's such a natural.

No comments:
Post a Comment