Thursday, May 17, 2012

Christmas Cuties.

I took these pictures just before Christmas, the girls were so intrigued by this rocking chair of Eric's that we brought down from the attic.












Reagan had fallen asleep on the way home from somewhere and when I tried to wake her this was the progress I made.

Riley fell down and broke her crown... And this is the shiner she got!



This was at our ward Christmas party, and the girls' first trip to see Santa. The girls did very well, I thought they were going to cry for sure but they just looked at him.

 Look how long her hair is on top...


 And soo short in the back.







Playing with old cell phones. Why is it that they know when one is the "old phone" they know their is no battery in it and all they want is my real phone?
TEXT ME...
I was joking with them that they were texting each other.

 1st Grade gingerbread houses...


 This was a huge mess but lots and lots of fun.


No comments:

Britton

Ethan

Riley

Reagan

Our Wedding Anniversary.