I desperately need to get these posted! I cannot believe how far behind I am. These are a little backwards (again). But I know nobody will mind.
These were taken just after thanksgiving when we put our tree up. The girls thought we were nuts, they were so confused.
Reagan did not like the feeling of the tree, we didn't have to worry about her touching it.
Black Friday!!! We did our usual, tree lighting, Santa's Ranch to look at Christmas lights and then dinner at Steak N Shake...
Thanksgiving day at Aunt Irene's and Uncle James'.
It was a beautiful day!
The girls got these outfits and the dresses they wore on Thanksgiving from Daddy's Boss, Regina. They looked so adorable
Playtime.
Don't know how these got in right here but oh well...
Crawling, standing, reaching. It won't be long and they'll be walking...







No comments:
Post a Comment