Obviously he loved it. He sometimes asks if he can have root beer with his dinner but he never finishes it. He tells me it tingles his tongue.
I'm happy I may have helped prolong the addiction that is soda. I have overcome some of my other anal tendencies (like playing in the mud and chewing gum!) Britton had his first piece of gum in March. It keeps him busy sometimes when he thinks he needs to eat.
Ethan is the one I worry about. He is always trying to get a hold of someones drink. He can always have mine. (I like mostly water and crystal light.) Its cute though, he'll say "When I get bigger, I drink soda?" or "When I get bigger I eat gum?" he's so positive about it too!






1 comment:
I don't let my kids have gum either. I hate gum, it grosses me out, and they just want to play with it and that is just disgusting!! Brayden always bugs me to give him gum, and I don't. I'm so mean!
Post a Comment